Thursday, February 12, 2009



Graham and I are loving this song lately. Our praise team sings it at church, and they do an awesome job of it. And now they play Michael W. Smith's version of it on Klove all the time. We can't get enough of it. The lyrics are powerful. You can't hear it and not worship Him. My God is mighty to save, Author of my salvation. He conquered the grave! He is the hope of the nations. He takes me as I am, all my stinkin' fears and failures. I love the end of the song, picturing that one of these days we really will be gathered around His throne, all of us, all nations, singing for the glory of the Risen King.

Zephaniah 3: 16-17 "Do not fear, O Zion; do not let your hands hang limp. The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."

2 shout outs:

Jennifer said...

Joey and I have really been worshipping to this song lately too. We sang it at church Sunday and it was powerful. Our God is mighty to save no matter who it is or what they have done

... said...

This is my favorite song right now...I have it as a ringtone and I am always walking around singing it or humming it!